A large portion of the financial industry is devoted to writing and reading financial documents. It's often the case that clients need documents and data processed swiftly, with little-to-no errors. While it's not so much a revelation that manually extracting data poses the risk of errors occurring, not to mention the prolonged workflow, there happens to be a simple solution. Acodis' intelligent document processing tool helps you tackle these issues by extracting, processing, and analysing data from a large scope of document types.
Use the Contact Form to give us a first impression of your document extraction objectives
Convince yourself with an easy-to-follow Demo. Your queries are given our fullest attention
Acodis tests 80% of your document samples, giving the remaining 20% a robust evaluation for you to examine against your desired results
In Acodis, we found the right partner for our data extraction POC. The ML technology enabled us to extract surprisingly accurate components of complex insurance policies. This will enable us to increase the quality of our customers' coverages in the future and make internal processes more efficient.
A quantum leap in document and data extraction
Process a wide scope of document types effortlessly
No language barriers: It operates seamlessly in various languages
Time and cost savings can free up resources for you and your team
Learn more about how the Society for Art History in Switzerland extracted the content from a book series with 137 volumes